Corporate Commercial & Civil
WATERLOO BUSINESS DISPUTES & CIVIL LITIGATION LAWYER
At Campbell Litigation, we understand the complexities of business law issues, especially when substantial assets are at stake. Richard Campbell is an experienced lawyer who uses the tools of negotiation, mediation, arbitration and courtroom advocacy to solve business disputes. Our broad-based corporate commercial civil litigation practice includes areas such as:
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Business and commercial disputes
- Creditor and debtor disputes
- Breach of contract, contract interpretation and contract damages
- Insolvency and receivership
- Debt collection
- Shareholder oppression remedies and minority interest representation
- Claims arising from negligent or intentional misrepresentation or fraud
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Representatives, factors and agents
- Principal and agent disputes
- Stockbroker and Financial Advisor Negligence
- Real Estate Litigation
- Mortgage Enforcement
- Estate and Inheritance Disputes
- Construction Disputes
Our firm will consult with you to understand not only the nature of your legal issue but also your individual goals for resolution. At Campbell Litigation, we will walk you through your legal options and provide objective, rational and competent advice regarding your next steps.
Legal Advocacy to Protect Your Rights
Speaking with a lawyer is a way to determine your legal options for your business issues. We offer trustworthy and client-centred legal advice, backed up by years of experience representing business interests and individuals in the Kitchener-Waterloo region.
Contact Campbell Litigation, Serving Waterloo, Kitchener and the Surrounding Area — Business, Corporate and Commercial Lawyer
If you need legal advice about your business law issue, including breach of contract and other disputes, call us at 519-886-1204 or contact us online.