KITCHENER-WATERLOO BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL DISPUTES LAWYER
The conflicts which arise in business dealings are often complex and high-risk for those involved. Many times those engaged in a dispute risk not only the loss of their assets in the business but also damage to their personal reputations. At Campbell Litigation, our experienced business law team handles a wide variety of disputes for our corporate clients. We handle issues including:
- Partner and shareholder disputes;
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes;
- Leasing claims;
- Claims arising out of the purchase and sale of land;
- Fraud and insurance claims;
- Debt collection;
- Business and commercial lawsuits;
- Non-competition and non-solicitation claims;
- Passing off suits;
- Misrepresentation claims;
- Contract enforcement;
- Principal and agent disputes;
- Agency and franchise claims;
- Misappropriation of funds or property.
Meeting the needs of our clients in the most effective venue possible is our goal. As an experienced litigator, Richard Campbell uses the tools of mediation and arbitration, as well as going to court if it proves to be more conducive to the objectives of our client.
Effective Business Law Counsel for Southern Ontario
At Campbell Litigation, you can feel confident in the Waterloo-based business and commercial dispute professionals who make up our team. We bring decades of experience as client advocates in the region, making us well-known within the legal community and familiar with the culture and distinctive nature of the local business community.
Contact Campbell Litigation: Serving Waterloo, Kitchener and the Surrounding Area — Business Lawyer
To speak with a member of our firm about your business or commercial issue, call us at 519-886-1204 or contact us online.