KITCHENER-WATERLOO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Permanent, serious physical, psychological or mental injuries can require years of rehabilitation and care. The loss of income and financial support following an injury or fatality can be devastating. Insurance companies have lawyers, adjusters and claims representatives who can work against you to deny your claims. Our clients recognize that effective legal representation levels the playing field.
We are not miracle workers. We do not employ annoying, unduly aggressive, or confrontational tactics. We believe that a principled, disciplined approach which emphasizes the presentation of effective, evidence-based cases that are realistic and fair is what succeeds.
Our lawyers have extensive experience helping innocent victims get fair compensation and benefits. When negotiation will not bring a fair result, we have experienced trial lawyers who are prepared to go to trial to set things right.
At Petker Campbell Postnikoff of Waterloo, our personal injury lawyers are able to walk you through your legal options following an accident, and they will act as your advocates to get you the compensation you are entitled to recover.
We have a variety of fee options available to our clients.
Personal Injury Lawyers Providing Legal Advice during Your Time of Crisis
Our team of dedicated personal injury lawyers helps clients through issues including:
- Serious injuries, including brain injury and spinal cord injury
- Chronic pain, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, whiplash
- Fractures, lacerations, burns, loss of limbs, loss of vision, or scarring
- Psychological or emotional impairment
- Wrongful death
- Disability claims
Injuries can arise in a variety of scenarios, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- RV, boating and snowmobile accidents
- Slips, missteps, falls
- Dog bites
- Social host negligence
- Faulty products
- Professional negligence
- Assault or sexual assault
We will hire independent experts, when necessary, to reconstruct or prove the cause of the incident, whether it be negligent construction or design, icy roads, faulty air bags, equipment failure, professional malpractice, human factors or any other cause.
The claims available can be quite varied. Some examples of the types of claims for which settlement may be negotiated or a court claim may be made are:
- Payment for pain and suffering
- Past, present and future loss of income
- Loss of profit or loss of opportunity to earn a profit
- Loss of care, companionship or guidance resulting from injury to or death of a relative
- Expenses associated with past, present and future care, rehabilitation and treatment
- Scarring of employment record
- Loss of relationship with a closely connected family member who has been injured or killed
- Expenses associated with specialized housing, transportation, assistive devices and equipment
- Visitation expenses
- Funeral and estate expenses
- Counselling and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Expenses associated with past, present or future housekeeping and home maintenance
To prove financial and personal losses, we regularly employ independent experts in areas such as rehabilitation, future care cost assessment, home modifications, counselling, economics, vocational therapy, occupational therapy and accounting.
Contact Petker Campbell Postnikoff, Serving Waterloo, Kitchener and the Surrounding Area — Disability Claims and Personal Injury Lawyers
To speak with a member of our firm, call us at 519-886-1204 or contact us online.