KITCHENER-WATERLOO LITIGATION LAWYER
Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, serious injuries, fatality claims, and professional negligence matters
- Insurance, including life insurance and auto insurance disputes
- Construction disputes
- Corporate commercial disputes, including shareholder disputes and credit/debtor disputes
- Financial advisor negligence
- Mortgage enforcement
- Estate and inheritance disputes
In helping to resolve these disputes for our clients, we pursue the appropriate means of resolution, which includes negotiated settlements, trials, appeals and mediation.
Dedicated Litigator Working for Clients and the Community
Our entire team is dedicated to making our community a better place through charitable involvement. We encourage you to contribute to not-for-profit organizations that improve the lives of the less fortunate. You can learn more about these organizations by visiting our making a difference page.
Contact Campbell Litigation, Serving Southern Ontario Including Waterloo and Kitchener — Mediation, Trial and Appeals Lawyer
Richard Campbell represents those who have serious personal or business issues, including estates disputes, construction liens, partnership and shareholder disputes, professional and advisor malpractice, fatality and serious personal injury, paraplegia, quadriplegia, brain injury and death. To speak with a member of our team, call us at 519-886-1204 or contact us online.