KITCHENER-WATERLOO LITIGATION LAWYERS
Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, serious injuries, fatality claims, professional negligence and disability claims
- Insurance, including life insurance, disability and auto insurance disputes
- Construction disputes
- Employment law, including wrongful dismissal
- Corporate commercial disputes, including shareholder disputes and credit/debtor disputes
- Financial advisor negligence
- Mortgage enforcement
- Estate and inheritance disputes
In helping to resolve these disputes for our clients, we pursue the appropriate means of resolution, which includes negotiated settlements, trials, appeals and mediation.
Dedicated Lawyers Working for Clients and the Community
Our entire team of lawyers, clerks and assistants are dedicated to making our community a better place through charitable involvement. We encourage you to contribute to not-for-profit organizations that improve the lives of the less fortunate. You can learn more about these organizations by visiting our making a difference page.
Contact Petker Campbell Postnikoff, Serving Southern Ontario Including Waterloo and Kitchener — Mediation, Trial and Appeals Lawyers
Our lawyers represent those who have serious personal or business issues, including estates disputes, construction liens, partnership and shareholder disputes, professional and advisor malpractice, fatality and serious personal injury, paraplegia, quadriplegia, brain injury and death. To speak with a member of our team, call us at 519-886-1204 or contact us online.