KITCHENER-WATERLOO WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYER
Filing a legal claim for the wrongful death of a loved one may be emotionally difficult. At Campbell Litigation of Waterloo, we stand by our clients when they come to us with a potential case of wrongful death, and we provide them with rational, objective advice and compassionate counsel.
Using the Law to Compensate for a Death
Many types of claims are available to the survivors and the estate of a loved one where there is a loss of life due to the fault or neglect of another. Examples of some of the types of legal claims that may be available include:
- Loss of interdependent relationship;
- Funeral and estate expenses;
- Medical, counselling and other related expenses;
- Payment for the value of any loss of care, companionship or guidance that the survivors would have received from the deceased if the death had not happened;
- Loss of income support to dependent family members.
Competent and Dedicated Legal Counsel
Richard Campbell and the team at Campbell Litigation have decades of experience representing clients in serious personal injury and fatality claims. Our firm is committed to providing trustworthy and caring advice to our clients, who may be experiencing a difficult time in their lives.
Campbell Litigation: Serving Waterloo, Kitchener and the Surrounding Area — Fatal Accident Lawyer
Campbell Litigation is ready to deal with any fatality caused by the fault or neglect of another. Our team can help you determine if you have a legal claim. To speak with a member of our firm, call us at 519-886-1204 or contact us online to arrange a free 30-minute initial consultation.